New York Personal Injury Lawyer
NYC Criminal Defense Attorney
The Representation You Need — Personal Attention You Deserve
From offices in Nassau County and Suffolk County, the attorneys at Foley Griffin, LLP, serve clients throughout the New York metropolitan area. Whether you need to defend yourself against criminal charges or need representation for injuries suffered in an accident, we can help you.
Contact us to discuss your case with one of our knowledgeable attorneys. From your free initial consultation, through to the resolution of your concern, we will provide you with the experienced representation that you need along with the personal attention and respect you deserve. Se habla español.
Personal Injury: Our firm, led by partner Thomas J. Foley, provides powerful advocacy for victims of serious injury and wrongful death resulting from negligence or careless actions of others. If you’ve been injured in a situation involving the following, we can help.
- Truck and bus accidents, including those involving pedestrians
- Overloaded truck accidents
- Premises accidents resulting from unsafe conditions or negligent security
- Worksite accidents occurring due to code violations or faulty equipment
Criminal Defense: Partners Brian J. Griffin and Thomas J. Foley, and associate John Healy, are all veterans of the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office. These attorneys direct the criminal defense law practice of Foley Griffin, LLP. As former prosecutors, they bring their trial and courtroom skills and experience to the opposite side of the table. They offer aggressive defense in cases involving:
- DWI defense, including challenging evidence, license suspensions, underage DWI and NYC College Student DWI
- Traffic violations such as speeding tickets and reckless driving
- Various felonies and misdemeanors