Free Consultations 888.966.8480

If I'm injured in someone's house at a party, can I sue? | Long Island Personal Injury Attorney

If you are injured in someone's house while at a party, it is possible bring a claim against the responsible party and receive compensation from the homeowners insurance policy. If you believe you may have a personal injury case, contact Nassau County personal injury attorney Tom Foley for a free consultation.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations Are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.