Free Consultations 888.966.8480

Who do I sue in a slip and fall case? | Nassau County Personal Injury Attorney

In a slip and fall case, the claim is typically brought against the owner of the property that the accident occurred on. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact Long Island personal injury attorney Tom Foley for a free consultation.

Contact Us Today

All Consultations Are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.