Long Island & New York City Personal Injury Lawyers
At Foley Griffin, LLP, our personal injury lawyers have over 60 years of combined experience helping people injured in accidents. We have successfully represented many clients over the years. Our verdicts and settlements are a testament to our success and commitment to our clients. To speak with a Long Island personal injury lawyer, contact our law firm for a free initial consultation.
At Foley Griffin, LLP, our NYC, Nassau County and Suffolk County personal injury attorneys have developed a system to maximize personal injury recoveries for each client. Every file receives the constant attention of an attorney at our firm. As a small firm that only files lawsuits for those seriously injured in accidents, or for those who have lost a family member because of another person’s negligence, we are able to offer each client personal and individualized attention in addressing and resolving his or her legal matter. Our New York personal injury attorneys handle a variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including:
- Auto Accidents. Auto, truck, and motorcycle accidents are common occurrences on the Long Island freeways and roads. We represent persons injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents on Long Island, in New York City, and their surrounding communities.
- Truck and Bus Accidents. Our lawyers know that there can be numerous causes of truck and bus collisions with other motor vehicles, bicyclists, and pedestrians, and work diligently to prove those causes and obtain compensation for our clients.
- Premises Accidents / Slip and Fall. Premises accidents include accidents on streets, on sidewalks, in parking lots, and in buildings or retail stores.
- Worksite Accidents. Injuries that occur due to another person’s negligence while working on a construction site or worksite are potential personal injury claims that may not be covered by workers’ compensation.
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks. Animals known to be vicious can and do cause serve cosmetic and emotional injuries. In New York, specific laws govern the care and restraint of domestic animals and pets. If you have been injured by an animal, you may have claims against the pet’s owner. Please contact us for assistance and advice. We have experience handling claims involving serious animal attacks, and we will help you understand the nature of your potential claim.
- Lead Poisoning. Exposure to lead based paint and other toxins can lead to serious health issues, especially with children. If you or a family member has been exposed to lead in paint, dirt or other environmental factors, we can help you determine whether or not injury or damage has occurred. Please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Aggressive Representation in Personal Injury Cases
At Foley Griffin, LLP, our personal injury lawyers and on staff private investigators provide clients with a comprehensive investigation and aggressive representation. Our goal is to give clients the time to take care of their medical needs, families, and finances while we pursue a successful financial recovery for them. We seek maximum compensation for pain and suffering, lost earnings, and all medical expenses caused by the accident. Partner Thomas Foley is our experienced New York personal injury attorney. He has recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Our attorneys understand the need to investigate each accident, preserve evidence, and hire essential experts for the most complete presentation of your case. Foley Griffin, LLP, partners handle the progression and representation of your claim from investigation to settlement or trial. Contact a personal injury lawyer at our law office for a free initial consultation. Se habla español.