Foley Griffin – Attorneys at Law
New York Personal Injury Attorney
Long Island, NY Criminal Defense Attorney • NYC Criminal Defense Lawyer
At the New York offices of Foley Griffin, LLP, our knowledgeable attorneys have more than 50 years of combined legal experience. This experience has led to several successful cases throughout the firm’s history.
Experienced New York Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Lawyers Working for You
Our attorneys have successfully obtained million dollar-plus verdicts and settlements in personal injury and wrongful death cases. We have also aggressively defended thousands of clients against criminal charges.
A Commitment to Personal Service
At Foley Griffin, LLP, every client matter, from the initial intake to final resolution, is personally overseen by a partner. This allows our attorneys to provide the strictest attention to detail regarding your legal matter, tailoring their representation toward your needs. Contact us to arrange a free initial consultation.
Se habla español.
Nassau Personal Injury Lawyer • NYC Criminal Defense Attorney
We represent clients in a variety of legal areas:
- Our firm represents individuals who have been seriously injured in accidents caused by another’s careless or reckless conduct.
- We represent families who have lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of others.
- We effectively defend clients charged with DWI and other criminal offenses.
- We assist in the purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate.
- We provide estate planning services to clients seeking to create a plan for the future, including, but not limited to, preparing wills and trusts.
When something in your life requires legal services, trust the lawyers at Foley Griffin, LLP, to protect your rights and interests.
Contact Foley Griffin, LLP
With offices conveniently located in Nassau County and Suffolk County, we are readily available to discuss your legal needs. Contact our offices 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by e-mail or at 1-800-991-2773 to schedule a free consultation.