If the Sidewalk Is Uneven or Broken and I Fall, Can I Sue the City?

If the accident occurred in New York City, there has to have been prior notice of the condition in order to bring a claim against the city. Although, if the accident occurred in Nassau County, then whether or not a claim can be brought against the city varies based upon the exact location of the accident.

If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact Nassau County personal injury attorney Tom Foley for a free consultation.

Related Posts
  • Understanding the Assumption of Risk Doctrine Read More
  • Personal Injury FAQs: What Is Comparative Negligence Read More
  • Understanding Wrongful Death Lawsuits Read More