Nassau County Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys
Serving Clients Throughout Long Island and All Five Boroughs. Call (888) 966-8480 Today!
Federal crimes can differ significantly from those heard in state courts and often carry severe penalties. When you are searching for the right legal advocates, it is critical that your attorneys are experienced with the type of charges that you face. At Foley Griffin, we have a proven track record defending those accused of even the most severe federal offenses.
Our legal team includes former prosecutors who know the law, the courts, and how the case against you is likely to be structured. If you have been arrested and charged with a Federal crime, call our Nassau County criminal defense attorneys and put more than 75 years of experience to work for you.
Begin building your defense today. Call Foley Griffin today at (888) 966-8480.
Federal vs. State Crimes
In the United States, both the federal government as well as individual states are given the authority to classify and regulate criminal offenses:
- Typically, state laws govern crimes which occur locally or are specific to their jurisdiction.
- Federal offenses are those that violate federal statutes and typically include actions taken against the United States, a federal agent, or include multiple states.
Federal crimes can often be more severe and can involve numerous government agencies such as the FBI. Accordingly, federal offenses are heard in courts specific to these crimes. Our attorneys understand the laws, regulations, and punishments specific to federal crimes and can work tirelessly to uphold your rights.
Begin Your Defense Today – Call (888) 966-8480
Being thrown into the midst of the criminal justice system can be tremendously stressful, especially when you are facing charges at the federal level. Whether you have been accused of money laundering or fraud, our Nassau County criminal defense lawyers can provide the aggressive representation you need. We can help you to understand the nature of the crimes for which you have been accused as well as the legal hurdles which may lie ahead. You do not have to face a federal prosecutor alone. Our legal team is accessible 24/7 and can be in your corner every step of the way.
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
Whether you're seeking legal advice, in need of a consultation, or simply looking for answers, Foley Griffin is here to guide you through the legal complexities and provide the clarity and support you require."
"Tom Foley and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process representing me regarding my personal injury/car accident."
- Tom Foley and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process representing me regarding my personal injury/car accident. Their experience, knowledge, and professionalism helped guide me to a successful outcome. Tom Foley and his secretary, Nicole Feuer were outstanding by keeping me informed with updates, insurance information, and helped me with all the necessary paperwork needed for my case. My family and I always felt comfortable with their friendly personalities, their professional approach, with client satisfaction results! Tom Foley and his staff provide high quality and respectful service, and I would highly recommend their firm!- T.T.