Breathalyzer & Blood Tests in DWI Cases
Seasoned DWI Lawyers in Long Island
If you have been arrested for DWI after taking a blood or breath test, you may be wondering what your legal rights are. Challenging a field sobriety, breathalyzer, or blood test may be crucial to having your charges dismissed. The Nassau County DWI attorneys at Foley Griffin are ready to help. We have been defending the criminally accused in the community for over 25 years.
We Help Clients Throughout Long Island and the Five Boroughs. Call our firm at (888) 966-8480 for a free confidential consultation.
How Our Legal Team Can Help You
After police have stopped an individual on suspicion of DWI, they may administer field sobriety tests to gain evidence against the driver. From there, they may request that you submit to a breath or blood test. While these tests are supposed to provide accurate results, they are not always administered correctly. That is where our firm comes in.
We can ask crucial questions such as the following to build your defense:
- Was the officer responsible qualified to administer the breath or blood test?
- Were there additional challenges or obstacles added to make your test more difficult to pass?
- Was the evidence presented collected in accordance with the law?
- Did the police officer have probable cause for the stop?
- Was proper procedure followed throughout the process?
- Did the officer calibrate the breathalyzer correctly?
Just because an officer arrested you after your breath or blood test does not mean your case is lost. Our DWI lawyers in Nassau County are former prosecutor with decades of collective experience. We know how to challenge these tests and ensure the evidence against wasn't gathered unfairly.
Talk to Our Defense Firm Today
If you are facing a DWI conviction, don't give up hope. We can dispute these test results based on a false positive, improperly stored blood samples, poorly calibrated machines, and other various factors. These tests can easily produce inaccurate results, which is why it is so crucial to have a skilled DWI defense lawyer in Nassau County review your case. Our firm has attorneys who hold 10.0 Superb Avvo ratings and provide personalized legal counsel and representation. We are not afraid to take on tough cases or go to bat for our clients. Trust your case to Foley Griffin today. We are ready to advocate on your behalf.
Now is the time to get trusted, proven counsel on your side. Set up a free confidential consultation when you call our dedicated criminal defense firm today at (888) 966-8480.
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
Whether you're seeking legal advice, in need of a consultation, or simply looking for answers, Foley Griffin is here to guide you through the legal complexities and provide the clarity and support you require."
"Tom Foley and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process representing me regarding my personal injury/car accident."
- Tom Foley and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process representing me regarding my personal injury/car accident. Their experience, knowledge, and professionalism helped guide me to a successful outcome. Tom Foley and his secretary, Nicole Feuer were outstanding by keeping me informed with updates, insurance information, and helped me with all the necessary paperwork needed for my case. My family and I always felt comfortable with their friendly personalities, their professional approach, with client satisfaction results! Tom Foley and his staff provide high quality and respectful service, and I would highly recommend their firm!- T.T.