Nassau County DWI Defense Lawyer
Don’t Plead Guilty! Call (888) 966-8480 Now for a Free Consultation.
Even if you are facing a first ever DWI charge, and you don’t fight back, you could be looking at driver’s license suspension, the loss of your car, and a year in jail. The reality is that plea bargains are virtually never offered anymore—you need a DWI lawyer who can fight and who can win your case so that you can avoid going through life with a permanent criminal record. At Foley Griffin, our DWI attorneys bring decades of experience and insight. We have the proven dedication and tenacity to help you.
At Foley Griffin our experienced DWI defense attorneys:
- Are armed with insight as former prosecutors
- Answer phones 24/7 and proactively communicate with clients
- Handle every step of your defense, never passing you off to an under qualified associate
Whether you are an adult being charged as a repeat felony DWI offender or a college student being charged with underage DWI, our criminal defense lawyers have the resolve and insight to help you move forward with your rights and your future intact. From helping you fight driver’s license suspension and vehicle forfeiture to referring you to a DMV certified alcohol counselor and doing everything else possible to win your case, we know how to get our clients positive results.
Call (888) 966-8480 or use our online form to schedule your FREE and confidential case evaluation with our Nassau County DWI firm today.
Why Choose Our Nassau County DWI Attorneys?
- 75 Years of Collective Experience
- Former Prosecutors Fighting for You
- Trial-Tested Defense. Proven Results.
- 24/7 Availability to Take Your Calls
- Free & Confidential Case Review
Fighting the Penalties for a DWI in New York
All this does to not include the very likely possibility of forfeiting your vehicle to government seizure, as well as the cost to your career and reputation, as your permanent record could brand you as a convicted criminal. You need a defense team that can fight for your rights against every threat you face. At Foley Griffin, our DWI defense lawyers can help you preserve your driving privileges, retain your vehicle, and move forward from this criminal charge with your future intact.
If you are convicted of drunk or drugged driving in Nassau County, you could face:
- $1,000 fine, 6 months’ license revocation, and mandatory Ignition Interlock Device installation for a first DWI
- Minimum 5 days’ jail, $5,000 fine, 1 year of license suspension, and a mandatory IID for a second DWI
- Minimum 10 days’ jail, $10,000 fine, 6 years’ license suspension, and a mandatory IID for a third DWI
Don’t wait to get the high-caliber defense you need! Call Foley Griffin today at (888) 966-8480 to discuss your legal options.
“Their experience, knowledge, and professionalism helped guide me to a successful outcome”- T.T.
“They were very effective in getting me the money I deserved for my injuries from my car accident.”- C.P.
“The degree of which the entire team cares for their clients is impeccable”- J.U.