Firm OverviewExperience, Integrity, Results: Your Trustworthy Legal Partner
About Foley Griffin
Nassau County Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Lawyers
Foley Griffin is a dedicated Nassau County firm that offers compassionate, caring, and insightful counsel to clients throughout the area. Founded in 1997, the firm has been faithfully serving and giving back to the community for over 25 years. We are proud to be a part of our community, whether advocating for an injury victim, defending an individual's rights, or supporting our local charity events. We have a passion for being connected and involved in our community. Furthermore, we have taken on the challenges of educators, both at the Nassau County Bar Association and as adjunct professors of law at St. John’s University.
With extensive trial experience, a commitment to local residents, and a focus on justice, our firm has made a major impact over the years. We are a litigation firm with a focus on criminal defense and personal injury, keeping our caseload light so that we can effectively dedicate our time to our clients.
- Dignity & Respect – We treat every client with dignity and respect, ensuring they know that their case is important to us from start to finish. We strive for complete client satisfaction!
- Prompt Investigation – An effective investigation is one of the most crucial component of any case. That's why we perform a prompt, thorough investigation of our client's case to build a strong case for trial.
- Attention & Care – We don't focus on building volume, rather keeping our caseload lighter, only accepting personal injury cases where significant injury or wrongful death occurred. Likewise, our criminal cases are limited so we can provide personalized attention and care throughout the process for our clients.
- Preparation – Our team thoroughly prepares every case as though it will go to trial. Even though many personal injury and criminal cases are settled prior to trial, we want to ensure our clients' have the strongest possible case every time.
- Integrity – The lawyers at our firm take a common sense approach to legal issues. We believe that practicing law with the highest level of integrity and keeping our clients' best interests at the forefront should be the primary focus.
Our dedication to quality, commitment to understand our clients' and their legal issues, community involvement and respect, and driven focus to provide the best possible representation all make us highly qualified to take on your case. No matter your legal situation, you can rest assured knowing our Nassau County trial lawyers are ready to help you.
At Foley Griffin, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our clients have to say about working with us.
Tom Foley and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process representing me regarding my personal injury/car accident. Their experience, knowledge, and professionalism helped guide me to a successful outcome. Tom Foley and his secretary, Nicole Feuer were outstanding by keeping me informed with updates, insurance information, and helped me with all the necessary paperwork needed for my case. My family and I always felt comfortable with their friendly personalities, their professional approach, with client satisfaction results! Tom Foley and his staff provide high quality and respectful service, and I would highly recommend their firm!- T.T.
Great law firm. They were very effective in getting me the money I deserved for my injuries from my car accident. Will use Foley Griffin again in the future if needed. Thanks to T. Foley, Nicole, and all the staff that helped me out in my time of need.- C.P.
After looking for the right Attorney, I finally found a great Law Firm! Always friendly staff to assist and the degree of which the entire team cares for their clients is impeccable, to say the least. I would highly recommend Foley Griffen to all who need legal help.- J.U.
Best of the best! Hands down the greatest legal team I could have ever asked for. Thank you Brian & Dan for always going above and beyond. Reliable, consistent and all around great people. There are not enough kind words to describe my gratitude to everyone at Foley Griffin. It is such a good feeling knowing I always have you guys in my corner.- A.P
Brian Griffin is a master in the courtroom! He got both of my charges dismissed. The prosecutors wanted to adjourn to a further date but he refused. Amazing, this is the second time I've worked with him. DWI or other criminal charges call Brian.- C.S.
My experience with Foley Griffin is that it's a personal injury firm with integrity and honesty with a laser focus on what's best for the client. These are not often words associated with a firm practicing in this segment of the law. In addition, the firm possesses the great skills necessary to help clients win the best outcome possible for their case. I would highly recommend Foley Griffin for anyone who has experienced an injury due to negligence.- M.H.
Foley Griffin attorneys have the experience, knowledge, and professionalism to guide their clients to a successful outcome. I always recommend Foley Griffin to all my family members, friends, and business associates.- R.C.
Knowledgeable, thorough, highly ethical, professional, and dedicated are just a few adjectives to describe the law firm of Foley Griffin. If you want your case treated like its the only case at the Firm, you want Foley Griffin.- G.H.