About Foley Griffin
Nassau County Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Lawyers
Foley Griffin is a dedicated Nassau County firm that offers compassionate, caring, and insightful counsel to clients throughout the area. Founded in 1997, the firm has been faithfully serving and giving back to the community for over 25 years. We are proud to be a part of our community, whether advocating for an injury victim, defending an individual's rights, or supporting our local charity events. We have a passion for being connected and involved in our community. Furthermore, we have taken on the challenges of educators, both at the Nassau County Bar Association and as adjunct professors of law at St. John’s University.
With extensive trial experience, a commitment to local residents, and a focus on justice, our firm has made a major impact over the years. We are a litigation firm with a focus on criminal defense and personal injury, keeping our caseload light so that we can effectively dedicate our time to our clients.
What Does Our Approach Include?
- Dignity & Respect – We treat every client with dignity and respect, ensuring they know that their case is important to us from start to finish. We strive for complete client satisfaction!
- Prompt Investigation – An effective investigation is one of the most crucial component of any case. That's why we perform a prompt, thorough investigation of our client's case to build a strong case for trial.
- Attention & Care – We don't focus on building volume, rather keeping our caseload lighter, only accepting personal injury cases where significant injury or wrongful death occurred. Likewise, our criminal cases are limited so we can provide personalized attention and care throughout the process for our clients.
- Preparation – Our team thoroughly prepares every case as though it will go to trial. Even though many personal injury and criminal cases are settled prior to trial, we want to ensure our clients' have the strongest possible case every time.
- Integrity – The lawyers at our firm take a common sense approach to legal issues. We believe that practicing law with the highest level of integrity and keeping our clients' best interests at the forefront should be the primary focus.
Our dedication to quality, commitment to understand our clients' and their legal issues, community involvement and respect, and driven focus to provide the best possible representation all make us highly qualified to take on your case. No matter your legal situation, you can rest assured knowing our Nassau County trial lawyers are ready to help you.
TestimonialsHundreds of Cases Handled. Thousands of Lives Changed.
At Foley & Griffin, you are never alone. Our attorneys are passionate about the success and wellbeing of our clients, remaining by their side from beginning to end. Although winning your case is our primary focus, we feel it is just as important to make sure all your needs are taken care of during the entire legal process.
“Tom Foley and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process representing me regarding my personal injury/car accident.”- T.T.
“They were very effective in getting me the money I deserved for my injuries from my car accident.”- C.P.
“The degree of which the entire team cares for their clients is impeccable”- J.U.
“Hands down the greatest legal team I could have ever asked for.”- A.P
“Brian Griffin is a master in the courtroom! He got both of my charges dismissed.”- C.S.