Nassau County Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Issued a Traffic Ticket? We Can Help You Fight It!
Whether you've been accused of DWI or issued a traffic ticket, the seasoned lawyers at our firm are here to protect your record. While most people think traffic violations are minor issues, they can actually cause serious damage to your driving record over time. Additionally, you can face substantial fees and fines, a loss of driving privileges, and a spike in your car insurance. The Nassau County traffic ticket attorneys at Foley Griffin are more than prepared to assist you during this time. As highly respected and proven defense lawyers in the community, we have extensive experience handling traffic violations. We are here to help you protect your driving record and avoid the costly consequences.
We Are Here to Resolve Your Traffic Violations
We know that getting pulled over by the police can be nerve-wracking, even if just for a seemingly minor issue. While arguing with the police officer on the spot isn't always helpful, you can fight your ticket after the fact. That is where our firm comes in. With our background as former prosecutors and years of collective experience in criminal law, we are well-versed on strategies to fight common traffic tickets. Our team is here to help keep your driving record clean.
We can provide counsel to those have been issues tickets for:
- Reckless driving / racing
- Illegally passing a school bus
- Running a red light
- Failing to adhere to road signs
- Various other traffic offenses
It is important to understand that traffic violations carry much more than just a simple fine. Especially if you are a commercial driver or need your driver's license to make it to work, keeping your driving record free of violations can be crucial. If you pay the fine for the ticket and move on, you will be essentially pleading guilty and subjecting yourself to points on your license, increased insurance rates, and even potential revocation or suspension of your license.
Our Nassau County traffic ticket lawyers are very family with traffic court in the local community and can help you negotiate with the court as we work out a resolution aimed at minimizing or clearing moving violation points. Our goal is to ensure your insurance rates stay down and your driver's license isn't suspended for any time.
Let our New York traffic ticket defense firm stand up for your rights. Give us a call at (888) 966-8480.
- Looking for legal advice?
- In need of a legal consultation?
- Looking for answers?
Whether you're seeking legal advice, in need of a consultation, or simply looking for answers, Foley Griffin is here to guide you through the legal complexities and provide the clarity and support you require."
"Tom Foley and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process representing me regarding my personal injury/car accident."
- Tom Foley and his staff were excellent throughout the entire process representing me regarding my personal injury/car accident. Their experience, knowledge, and professionalism helped guide me to a successful outcome. Tom Foley and his secretary, Nicole Feuer were outstanding by keeping me informed with updates, insurance information, and helped me with all the necessary paperwork needed for my case. My family and I always felt comfortable with their friendly personalities, their professional approach, with client satisfaction results! Tom Foley and his staff provide high quality and respectful service, and I would highly recommend their firm!- T.T.