Skip to Content
Serving Clients Throughout Long Island and the Five Boroughs Free Consultations 888-966-8480

For Prescription Pill Cases, Should I Have An Attorney Practiced in Federal And State Courts?

Serving Families Throughout Garden City

Attorney Brian J. Griffin talks about how important it is for people involved in prescription pill cases to have an attorney practiced in both federal and state courts. Fairly often, cases can start at the state level and, after a time, move to the federal level.

With 50 years of combined legal experience and offices in both Nassau and Suffolk County, Foley Griffin is prepared to accept your case. For a free consultation, call (888) 966-8480.

“Do you want an attorney who is representing clients in the federal court and state court as a necessity when it comes to these types of cases?

Often times cases to start in a state court and the federal government can take those cases over and remove them into federal court, so having an attorney was fluent in both the state court, as well as the federal court in defending these prescription pill cases for doctors or others, is a very important thing to look for.”

Share To: