Skip to Content
Serving Clients Throughout Long Island and the Five Boroughs Free Consultations 888-966-8480

If I Receive Work Accidents, Can I Still Sue?

Serving Families Throughout Garden City
In certain situations, an employee can receive worker’s compensation from their employer and still have a valid claim. For example, if it can be proven that the on the job injury occurred due to the negligence of someone other than the employer, then the individual has a valid claim. If you have been injured on the job, contact Nassau County personal injury attorney Tom Foley for a free consultation.
Share To: