Can I Handle My Vehicle Forfeiture on My Own?

It is possible to handle vehicle forfeiture on your own, but it is advisable to have an attorney handle the situation. At retention hearings where an attorney is not represented, the individual may be asked questions that can hurt their criminal case. Having an attorney present at the retention hearing can help prevent the disclosure of any information that could harm your case. If you have been charged with a DWI, contact Nassau County criminal defense lawyer Daniel Russo for a free consultation.
Related Posts
  • Can Social Media Be Used as Evidence in a Criminal Case? Read More
  • Is It Illegal to Use Someone Else's Credit Card? Read More
  • A Guide to Steering Clear of DWIs This Holiday Season Read More