Skip to Content
Serving Clients Throughout Long Island and the Five Boroughs Free Consultations 888-966-8480

Advice About Suing a Municipality in New York

Serving Families Throughout Garden City

“When bringing a claim against a municipality like New York City, Nassau County, and Suffolk County, it is very important to contact us right away, and the reason being is because when you bring a claim against a municipality, you have to give them notice of your intention to bring a claim within ninety days. If you don’t bring that notice of the claim against the municipality, your case is over.”

To learn more about seeking compensation for your injuries, contact our Nassau County personal injury lawyers.

Share To: